STEG Saudi is an indirect subsidiary of Tunisian Company of Electricity & Gas.
Since 2012, Saudi Tunisian Electricity Gas and Industrial Services – Saudi Arabia has been progressively deploying “Total Productive Maintenance” in all its activities and optimizing its organization and performance by releasing the energies of all its employee(s) at the service of its customers.
STEGIS-KSA has built its strong reputation in the energy sector in West Africa, GCC and the Middle East.
STEGIS-KSA acts as an Operation & Maintenance contractor operating in the energy sector.
Since 2012, STEGIS-KSA has been progressively deploying “Total Productive Maintenance” in all its activities and optimizing its organization and performance by releasing the energies of all its employee(s) at the service of its customer(s
- Offering advice, suitable technical support, and providing high-quality and cost effective service O&M solutions for a variety of applications, through the proven know-how and experience of STEG.
- Being a strategic partner to our customers in providing optimum solutions and services and building everlasting relationships.
- Achieving leadership in the energy sector in Saudi Arabia, GCC and the Middle-East market.
To maximize parent company’s experience in improving regional development and contributing to:
- Valorizing professionally our experience and know-how in addition to building up customer’s confidence.
- Create real and sustainable investment opportunities and partnerships.
- Be proactive and participate in an international development initiative that would boost economic cooperation.